How far in advance should I reserve my wedding date?
Due to the exclusivity we offer, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible, as there is high demand dates.
What are the requirements for the Catholic ceremony in the chapel of the island?
In Passion Island, Catholic ceremonies are completely valid. All you have to do is meet the following requirements:
- Both bride and groom must be baptized and confirmed.
- Deliver proof of premarital talks.
- Request permission to transfer in your parish church
- If you wish that a priest of your choice officiate the Mass, must apply for a permit in your local parish church.
What are the requirements for a civil ceremony on the island?
- Current official identification (passport for foreign visitors)
- Birth certificate
- Prenuptial medical certificate
- Blood tests should be taken within 15 days before the wedding (usually asks the bride and groom are in Cozumel 3 working days before the wedding for these tests).
- Four adult witnesses with official id.
- In case that one of the couple is divorced, require the original decree
* For foreigners, please contact us to give more information.
*All the above documents are required in original, and 2 copies.
The island has a judge for civil ceremonies?
The service is provided by a judge of city council of Cozumel.
What is the limit number of guests for the wedding?
We have 2 Km beach exclusively for you so we have not a limit
Each year we have an average three weddings of 700 people or more.
How long you can accommodate the couple on the island?
In Passion Island we don’t have the service and facilities of a hotel so we suggest to use our bridal hut for the event night.
How long can the guests stay on the island?
Additional of our bridal hut we have other one for fourteen guests but we don’t have the service and facilities of a hotel so we suggest to use our bridal hut for the event night.
Can I just go to Honeymoon to the Island?
In Passion Island we not have the service and facilities of a hotel so if you like to spend your honeymoon with us, please contact us to provide more information.
Can I book the island for a private event than a wedding?
Of course! In Passion Island we have everything you need to make your event a moment that everyone will remember forever.
Can I stay at the island only as a tourist?
In Passion Island we not have the service and facilities like a hotel but you can contact us to provide you with more information.