I.- Responsible of protecting your personal information
Península de la Pasión S.A. de C.V. (“Isla Pasión”), with address in 21 5th Ave, between 7th and 11th Col. Centro, Cozumel 77660, Quintana Roo, México, is responsible of using your personal information in the terms established by article 34d, fraction XIV of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Information in Possession of Particulars (LFPDPPP).
II.- How we use information
According with the established in the articles 16th and 17th of the LFPDPPP, we communicate that your personal information will be used by Isla Pasión in the following ways:
- Notifications about the hired services
- New services related to the ones already hired
- Communicate about changes in our services
- Studies and consumer programs
- Constant evaluations about our services
- Measurement of customer satisfaction and quality
- Analysis of customers’ needs regarding our offered services
- Promotions, events, marketing and advertising
- Take care of complaints and doubts
- Follow up commercial and/or professional relations
- Commercial prospection
- And in general the fullfilment of obligations aquired or in aquisition process.
III.- Exercise of the rectification, opposition and cancellation rights
In fulfillment and observance of the established by the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Information in Possession of Particulars, you can exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights (“ARCO rights”), regarding the treatment of the personal information provided to Isla Pasión, by presenting a written requisition exposing the reasons, documentation and evidence that give rise to your request, as well as a physical
address in Cozumel or an e-mail to receive notifications regarding your request. Such request must be sent by e-mail to INFO@ISLA-PASION.COM, by ordinary mail or personally delivered to 21 5th Ave, between 7th and 11th Col. Centro, Cozumel 77660, Quintana Roo, México,
Once the request to exercise “ARCO rights” is sent, the corresponding area of Isla Pasión will confirm its reception by e-mail, case in which Isla pasión will have a period of 20 business days to answer, indicating as well if such request proceeds or not.
In case it proceeds, the corresponding area will have 15 business days to grant the petitioned.
In all cases were requests proceed, in terms established by the 32nd, 33rd and 34th articles of the LFPDPPP, the delivery of personal information will be free and you will only take care of the proven shipping expenses, copy expenses and any other type of format generated.
IV.- More information